Liquid Forza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are community site for some friendly tournaments and challenges in Forza Motorsport. Join up now for a chance to win some great prizes just for racing around in your favorite cars. Sign up for a tournament now! Join the fun!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Participation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Participation Empty
PostSubject: Participation   Participation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

I was hoping to make it so that if you have both team members present you have a better chance of wining then if your just by yourself. How could I implement a rule into the team championship to make this a reality?
Back to top Go down
Swizz
C Class Racer
C Class Racer
Swizz

Participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Participation   Participation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:15 am

Now your Point System is lower is better,switch that to higher is better
Example:
1st = 10 Points
2nd = 8
3rd = 6
4th = 5
5th = 4

Team A
Driver xx wins = 10 Points

Team B
Driver xx 2nd = 8 Points
Driver xx 5th = 4 Points

Team B won the Tournament with 12 Points
Team A with one Driver have 10 Points

Back to top Go down
Yugnoswam
R2 Class Racer
R2 Class Racer
Yugnoswam

Participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Participation   Participation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 am

Thats quite good because it is both fair and promotes activity; I like it.
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Participation   Participation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:20 pm

I like it, I will implement it with the Team championship this year and see how it goes, Thanks for posting it up Swizz
Back to top Go down
Forsberg Fan
E Class Racer
E Class Racer
Forsberg Fan

Participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Participation   Participation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:17 am

I'd like to make a suggestion for a minor adjustment, which is really just a suggestion, ya'll can hate it if you like.

For the points system Swizz made, I'd suggest also making a 2 point difference between 3rd and 4th as well to give a little more significance to a podium finish than not. So something like:

1: 11
2: 9
3: 7
4: 5
5: 4
6: 3
7: 2
8: 1

It really depends though, because using Swizz's math a team with a 1st and 4th place will win over a team with a 2nd and 3rd place team, whereas what I suggest would see them tied. I do think it will become more important though if 3rd place is the highest finish of any player on 2 given teams, then the fact that one of the team members has gotten on the podium will be just that little bit more beneficial, which I think is the bee's knees.
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Participation   Participation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Okay Lucas I will swap up the team scoring to your version. Regardless of what method we went with it would have seen Team Canada take the win for T4. This is the last change however so I will be sticking with this method for the rest of the season. All scorecards will now reflect this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Participation   Participation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Participation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liquid Forza :: Discussion :: Team Paddock-
Jump to: