Liquid Forza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are community site for some friendly tournaments and challenges in Forza Motorsport. Join up now for a chance to win some great prizes just for racing around in your favorite cars. Sign up for a tournament now! Join the fun!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Make This Site Work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

How to Make This Site Work Empty
PostSubject: How to Make This Site Work   How to Make This Site Work I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:54 pm

If you are reading this then you have made the jump over to Liquid Forza and I thank you. I belive this site was a nessesity to keep things simple and to allow us to enjoy all that Forza has to offer. I did not make this decision alone. I talked with many members and the majority opinion was that we should move. So with that beign sid we need to make this site work. So how can you help?

Tournament Sign Ups

We are going to have a nother tripple header weekend coming up so sign up on this site and come out to these new events to show that we got the activity to support our own site.

Use the Gallery

I got lots of storage so post up all your pics in the gallery and remember to comment and rate other people pics so we can get some community going there. I will be hosting screenshot contests soon.

Post in the Forums.

We are a events oriented site but it always looks good to get some activity in the forum so reply/start your own topics. Whatever you like!

Thanks again for coming over if you have any feedback let me know. Also if you know other Forza people spread the word on the official forums or in game!

Last edited by Spencermx14 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
time twister500
A Class Racer
A Class Racer
time twister500

PostSubject: Re: How to Make This Site Work   How to Make This Site Work I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Nice to have a small community focused on one thing its nice to have it back.
Back to top Go down
jbpressure66
E Class Racer
E Class Racer
jbpressure66

PostSubject: Re: How to Make This Site Work   How to Make This Site Work I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:09 pm

time twister500 wrote:
Nice to have a small community focused on one thing its nice to have it back.

Yes it is time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Make This Site Work   How to Make This Site Work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Make This Site Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liquid Forza :: Official Updates and Events :: Updates/Contests-
Jump to: