Liquid Forza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are community site for some friendly tournaments and challenges in Forza Motorsport. Join up now for a chance to win some great prizes just for racing around in your favorite cars. Sign up for a tournament now! Join the fun!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Tournament Moment?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Best Tournament Moment? Empty
PostSubject: Best Tournament Moment?   Best Tournament Moment? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:56 pm

I have to say my best tournament moment was in T10 just yesterday when I beat Belly Hop to the finish line by less that 10, 100th of a second. Gotta love my 4th gear!

What's yours?
Back to top Go down
gogetarulez
D Class Racer
D Class Racer
gogetarulez

PostSubject: Re: Best Tournament Moment?   Best Tournament Moment? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Wow that's crazy lol, if I'd be Belly Hop I'd be so mad lol.

I'm hoping for a nice moment tonight, maybe let someone brake real late and let him shoot through so I take the position lol.
Back to top Go down
Yugnoswam
R2 Class Racer
R2 Class Racer
Yugnoswam

PostSubject: Re: Best Tournament Moment?   Best Tournament Moment? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:45 pm

I think mine was when I got so excited that I was in first I forgot there was a corner XD "I'm in first! ahh crap, CORNER!!!"

One that isn't embarrassing for me would have to be overtaking HERO on the last corner in Asia by grinding the wall XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tournament Moment?   Best Tournament Moment? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Tournament Moment?
Page 1 of 1