Liquid Forza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are community site for some friendly tournaments and challenges in Forza Motorsport. Join up now for a chance to win some great prizes just for racing around in your favorite cars. Sign up for a tournament now! Join the fun!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:36 am

Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) S5HPs

Description: Ready to Race? Each week I will post up a new "Rivals" mode event for us all to compete on after approximately 1 week I will remove this thread and post up a new one for the next week. The person who has the best time at the end of one week will have their name added in to the winners list and they will be eligible for some limited edition DLC content. Also we have a new rule added, you may NOT win more than 1 week in a row. So that means if you won last week, as Ao1 Swizz did, then your time is NOT eligible the next week.

This Week's Rivals Challenge Community Monthly --> Sedan Quarter Mile (Hockenheimring)

Rules

• This topic will be open for 1 week.
  • You must be a part of the Liquid Forza Car Club in Forza 4.
  • We go by the ranking of Forza, dirty laps always fall behind clean ones.
  • As he won last week Ao1 Swizz's time does not count this week.

Prize You win the Limited Edition DLC Content. This contains 25 cars including VIP cars, the American Muscle CarPack, and the BMW design Challenge Cars.

The winner is determined by random number generator for a number between 1 and 15. Whoever's number is called wins the prize.

Previous Winners (Eligible for the Limited Edition DLC)

1. H3R0 365
2. time twister500
3. Ao1 Swizz
4. time twister500
5. Ao1 Swizz
6. time twister500
7. Ao1 Swizz

Any questions and trash talking will be handled below. Thanks for playing!

Last edited by Spencermx14 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
time twister500
A Class Racer
A Class Racer
time twister500

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:40 pm

what happens in a draw
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:32 pm

time twister500 wrote:
what happens in a draw

What do you mean? Like 2 people get the same time?
Back to top Go down
time twister500
A Class Racer
A Class Racer
time twister500

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 pm

no me an swizz get the same amount of wins would you pick one more just for the two of us
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:40 pm

time twister500 wrote:
no me an swizz get the same amount of wins would you pick one more just for the two of us

Well I use a random number generator to decide who wins so it won't matter if you guys get the same amount. H3R0 365 could also win too if the picked number is #1.
Back to top Go down
time twister500
A Class Racer
A Class Racer
time twister500

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm

oh right i get it lol sorry i didnt read all the rules
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:48 pm

time twister500 wrote:
oh right i get it lol sorry i didnt read all the rules

Well I just added in that line under prizes. I swear I had it explained somewhere else as well but it's up there now Smile
Back to top Go down
time twister500
A Class Racer
A Class Racer
time twister500

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Just to let you no this isnt available anymore just had a look to see if anyone beat me and there all new ones
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

time twister500 wrote:
Just to let you no this isnt available anymore just had a look to see if anyone beat me and there all new ones

aww damn okay well I will put up a new one for this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 8) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Time Attack (Week 8)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liquid Forza :: Official Updates and Events :: Results/Leaderboards/Achievements :: Old Events/Leaderboard Archive-
Jump to: