We are community site for some friendly tournaments and challenges in Forza Motorsport. Join up now for a chance to win some great prizes just for racing around in your favorite cars. Sign up for a tournament now! Join the fun!

HomeCalendarGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intro: My Name is Spencer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)

PostSubject: Intro: My Name is Spencer   Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Hey guys my name is Spencer I am a 22 year old Canadian university student. I go to the University of Waterloo right now. I was never really all that into video games but it really has picked up since I joined the old Halotracks.org.

I started this site to continue the fun we had over at the Triggersmash.com Forza league. I just thought we needed a space to be a small community site. I don't really want this to get too big. My goal is about 30 people so that our events are filled but we still don't get the problems of dealing with too many undesirables.

Last edited by Spencermx14 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice N1ne Kills
C Class Racer
C Class Racer

PostSubject: Re: Intro: My Name is Spencer   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay with us here at Liquid Forza! Don't forget to sign up for some fun events in our events forum!

(I'm just -Blam-ing with ya.) Anyways, I think we are all in need to thank you from getting us away from that horrible -Blam- site called Triggersmash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Intro: My Name is Spencer
Page 1 of 1