Liquid Forza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are community site for some friendly tournaments and challenges in Forza Motorsport. Join up now for a chance to win some great prizes just for racing around in your favorite cars. Sign up for a tournament now! Join the fun!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Time Attack (Week 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Weekly Time Attack (Week 3) Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Time Attack (Week 3)   Weekly Time Attack (Week 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Weekly Time Attack (Week 3) AikSN

Description: Ready to Race? This is the new weekly challenge for our Forza league. Each week I will post up a new "Rivals" mode event for us all to compete on after approximately 1 week I will remove this thread and post up a new one for the next week. The person who has the fastest time at the end of one week will have their name added in to the winners list and they will be eligible for some limited edition DLC content. We had some brilliant performances last week and I hope we can speed it up even more so hit the tarmac people!

This Week's Rivals Challenge

Spec Hot Laps --> Hockenheimring Sprint

Rules

• This topic will be open for 1 week from Sunday Oct. 23rd
  • You must be a part of the [url="http://www.triggersmash.com/topic/27673-join-the-club/"]Triggersmash Forza 4 Car Club[/url].
  • We go by the ranking of Forza, dirty laps always fall behind clean ones.

Prize

You win the Limited Edition DLC Content. This contains 25 cars including VIP cars, the American Muscle CarPack, and the BMW design Challenge Cars.

Previous Winners (Eligible for the Limited Edition DLC)

1. H3R0 365 (Achieved 18th in the World)
2. time twister500

Any questions and trash talking will be handled below. Thanks for playing!
Back to top Go down

Weekly Time Attack (Week 3)
Page 1 of 1