Welcome to the winter 2011/2012 drivers championship for the LiquidForza.com League. This is where we find out who has the guts to stick it out through some of the most tough and fun races that I can come up with. So on to the championship.Prizes:
1st: 1600 MS Points*
You also receive a new rank as the current Drivers Champion
. 2nd: XBLA "Uno" gameHow It Works:
- We will have a total of 14 tournaments this season. Each time you participate in a tournament you will receives an amount of "Championship Points" based on how you placed in the tournament.
- 1st in a tournament receives 14 Championship Points, 2nd = 12, 3rd = 10, 4th = 9, 5th = 8, 6th = 7, 7th = 6 and 8th = 5.
- Your position in the championship will be based on who has the best average amount of Championship Points.
- You MUST race in a minimum of 6 tournaments. Racing in all tournaments is your best chance to win. Your lowest scores will be deleted if you race in more than 6 tournaments.
- *NEW* In the case of a TIE. The winner will be determined by comparing more finishes into the mix, 1 at a time. so when I check the 7th score one person has got 10 points as their 7th best finish and the other has 9 as their 7th best finish then the person who got the 10 that we didn't count initially will receive the higher place in the standings of the championship.Driver's Championship
Follow the link above to find the outline of our drivers championship, it will be updated following every tournament to reflect the real time positions of the championship.