Liquid Forza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are community site for some friendly tournaments and challenges in Forza Motorsport. Join up now for a chance to win some great prizes just for racing around in your favorite cars. Sign up for a tournament now! Join the fun!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music for the Video Podiums?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Music for the Video Podiums? Empty
PostSubject: Music for the Video Podiums?   Music for the Video Podiums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Does anyone have suggestions for music for the new video podiums. I want to keep them calm and respectfull, no hardcore stuff, but if you have a suggestion post them from youtube below!
Back to top Go down
time twister500
A Class Racer
A Class Racer
time twister500

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Video Podiums?   Music for the Video Podiums? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Edit by Spencermx14: All you gotta do is wrap your links in [youtube] tags and they will embed
Back to top Go down
gogetarulez
D Class Racer
D Class Racer
gogetarulez

PostSubject: How about this one=   Music for the Video Podiums? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:44 pm

I like that Muse song.

But how about this baby, it isn´t really calm etc. but Turn 10 used it so why not?

EDIT: New members aren´t allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days so I can´t post it. But it´s kanye west - Power
Back to top Go down
Rushed Pancake
D Class Racer
D Class Racer
Rushed Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Video Podiums?   Music for the Video Podiums? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Video Podiums?   Music for the Video Podiums? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:20 am

@Rushed

I would put those in there but I have no idea how I would get the audio file other than going through the hassle of downloading the video and everything. I like them though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Video Podiums?   Music for the Video Podiums? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music for the Video Podiums?
Page 1 of 1