Liquid Forza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are community site for some friendly tournaments and challenges in Forza Motorsport. Join up now for a chance to win some great prizes just for racing around in your favorite cars. Sign up for a tournament now! Join the fun!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teams Poll

Go down 
4 posters

How should we do the Team Championship Scoring?
Average of All Members over the Season
Teams Poll I_vote_lcap60%Teams Poll I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Best Member per Tournament
Teams Poll I_vote_lcap0%Teams Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Create an Average per Tournament of Participating Members
Teams Poll I_vote_lcap40%Teams Poll I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:50 am

So due to some positive voting for a team championship I am going to create a forum where you can recruit and create teams. Some of the parameters I want to implement are;

- Name
- Colour (Unique)
- Logo (50x50)
- At Least 2-3 members

If you got any other idea post me up some ideas!

As for the poll "Average of all Members of the Season" is where at the end of the season I would take the average places of all team members to decide who wins. But I think the better choice is on a individual tournament basis I will take the highest ranking team member.

Last edited by Spencermx14 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gogetarulez
D Class Racer
D Class Racer
gogetarulez

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:06 am

Name: Team Epic
Colour: Black and Gold
Logo: TBD
Who wants to join lol?
I can't participate in many tournaments though Sad. When I get my own tv I can play until 11 PM my time on friday and saturday though.
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 pm

gogetarulez wrote:
Name: Team Epic
Colour: Black and Gold
Logo: TBD
Who wants to join lol?
I can't participate in many tournaments though Sad. When I get my own tv I can play until 11 PM my time on friday and saturday though.

This is not really the forum to create them. Also, You can only pick 1 colour. I just want to see if people have some different ideas about how to work in teams to our championship. But thanks for the interest!
Back to top Go down
time twister500
A Class Racer
A Class Racer
time twister500

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:38 pm

maybe at then end of this season put people in into teams so the winner of this season goes with last 2nd with 2nd last and so on so its not unfair as in like 2nd and swizz go on the same team as that would be unfair
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:43 pm

time twister500 wrote:
maybe at then end of this season put people in into teams so the winner of this season goes with last 2nd with 2nd last and so on so its not unfair as in like 2nd and swizz go on the same team as that would be unfair

But some people do not show up to a lot of tournaments. How could we work through that? Perhaps the top 3 people at the end of this season cannot be on the same team, would that work?
Back to top Go down
time twister500
A Class Racer
A Class Racer
time twister500

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:53 pm

that would be better
Back to top Go down
Yugnoswam
R2 Class Racer
R2 Class Racer
Yugnoswam

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Why not just do it where you add both members points together?
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Yugnoswam wrote:
Why not just do it where you add both members points together?

Well there are going to be different numbers of team members in each tournament. So that is why it needs to be an average somehow.
Back to top Go down
Yugnoswam
R2 Class Racer
R2 Class Racer
Yugnoswam

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Well just add all the numbers together but do it so that you only add the best x amount together.
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Yugnoswam wrote:
Well just add all the numbers together but do it so that you only add the best x amount together.

? You mean make an average? lol
Back to top Go down
Yugnoswam
R2 Class Racer
R2 Class Racer
Yugnoswam

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Like, you just add the two peoples scores together, but you only add the, for example; best 10 scores.
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Yugnoswam wrote:
Like, you just add the two peoples scores together, but you only add the, for example; best 10 scores.

No because then a more active team would be penalized. If 3 people from a team show up and I add their scores together it will be much more then a team that only has 1 person participate in a tournament.

I think i am just going to create an average of participating members after each tournament.
Back to top Go down
Yugnoswam
R2 Class Racer
R2 Class Racer
Yugnoswam

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:50 am

Swizz has agreed to be my partner for this, when will you have the official sign up topic posted?
Back to top Go down
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Yugnoswam wrote:
Swizz has agreed to be my partner for this, when will you have the official sign up topic posted?

When I get some sleep I just wrote a 17 page paper on Terrorism Law in Canada. I have been up for 27 hours at this point. I have an exam in Victimology in 7 hours that I gotta wake up to study for......

They will be posted up later tonight lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teams Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams Poll   Teams Poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teams Poll
Page 1 of 1