Liquid Forza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are community site for some friendly tournaments and challenges in Forza Motorsport. Join up now for a chance to win some great prizes just for racing around in your favorite cars. Sign up for a tournament now! Join the fun!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAQ (Work In Progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spencermx14
Admin (X Class)
Admin (X Class)
Spencermx14

FAQ (Work In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: FAQ (Work In Progress)   FAQ (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:35 am

I Want Signatures!

Well all you need to do is go to your profile page and select the option to always publish your signature when you make a post. You can also toggle this on a per post basis when you try to publish or reply to a topic.

I Want to Race!

Well we will try to have as many tournaments as possible and you can find them in both the "Events" forum or by looking through the calender.

Why do Some People Have Different Colours?

Well as a feature of the website if you are the current Drivers Champion you will be part of a specially coloured group as a bonus prize. There are many ranks. At the bottom of the main page is where you can find the legend that explain what each colour means.

I Am Having Trouble With _______ Feature!

Patience is your best strategy. I am not very good with computers but I will try my best to resolve any conflicts you may have with the site. Just let me know in a new topic in this forum what your problem is an I will do my darnest to get it fixed.
Back to top Go down

FAQ (Work In Progress)
Page 1 of 1